Tuesday 8 October 2013

Birds Through My Digital Camera

I have managed to capture few birds in my lens, I love to watch them fly around freely. :D
             
                                                    
Maina :)
                
Maina
           
Streaked laughing thrush
    Himalayan bulbul
      Sweet little sparrow
I think this bird is trying to land on the ground like an aeroplane :D
Birds are the king of the sky :D
                                
I will not be able to tell you the names of all the birds, I am very bad at naming birds :D.
Pigeon
Large Cormorant :D
Pond Heron :D
Water Hen
Large Cormorant :D
Holding Meeting :D
Pelicans :)
Large Cormorant
Pigeon at flight :D
Pelican in search of food :)
Angry friend of Pelican paddling away from him :D
Pelican paddling in glory :)
Pelican paddling towards home island :)
Mynas enjoying last bit of dusk :)
If anybody knows the names of these birds please do suggest me :D
      I think this is a  green necked pigeon :D
   Hesaru gottilla :D I don't know the name :D
Taking of from the ground 0   :D
   Flight take off stage :D
    Chasing me  :D
    Hiding in the shrubs :D
             Standing at the apex and enjoying the greenery :D 
Searching for me to talk :D
Walking towards me to have a chat :D
Beautiful birds flying high :D
Communicating with each other face to face but not on the face book :D

Pigeon playing :D





 
Hope you had nice time :)
Thanks for visiting  :)










                                       






                                                           

                                 
                                     
                                                                      




             









No comments:

Post a Comment