Saturday 14 December 2013

Bathing Ravens Through My Digital Camera

One morning after finishing my morning walk at the nearby park, I reached Red Garden at 6 am. I was walking around looking for birds when suddenly I spotted a congress of ravens taking a bath (natural bath tub) in the middle of garden where some water had been collected. I had no time to adjust my camera settings; it was a kind of cloudy morning and I did not want to miss these ravens taking a bath. These photos may not seem very good although they have been clicked by a DSLR. I could not go near at all due to my fear of scaring them away; as everyone knows ravens bathe for a very short while. When someone takes quick bath and returns, in our part of the world, we tease them by saying “you took a Kauwa Snana or what? The meaning of Kauwa is raven or crow in Hindi and Snana is bathe in Hindi.
                                                                               
Raven preparing for a bath :)

Raven bathing :)

Water loving Ravens :)

conversation in the bath tub ;)

Raven enjoying cool cool water :)
Raven enjoying the water

They enjoyed bathing, I enjoyed watching :D



                                                                            
These snaps were clicked within a period of 3to5 minutes; after that all the ravens immediately flew away in different directions continuously one after the other and the bath tub became completely empty :D.                                      

                                                           
                                                              See you !
                                                                             


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment